Program now available here. Late update 2nd May 2008.
Prof. Stephan Beck, Head of Laboratory, University College London, UK
- "Reverse Phenotyping: Towards an integrated (epi)genomic approach to complex phenotypes and common disease"
Prof. John Burn, Medical Director, Institute of Human Genetics, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
-DNA diagnostics: the lessons of the urban motorway
Prof. Michael Stratton, Deputy Director, The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
- Systematic resequencing of the coding exons of the X chromosome in X-linked Mental Retardation
Prof. John D. Rioux, Canada Research Chair in Genetics and Genomic Medicine of Inflammation, Associate Professor of Medicine Université de Montréal Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, Canada
- Genome-wide association studies in inflammatory diseases - taking stock of what we have learned thus far
- Optimizing genotyping arrays for genome-wide associated studies and focused replication studies
- A genome-wide association platform designed with copy number in mind